2012-04-13

The Devil Got Me

Skriver, raderar, skriver om och raderar igen.

I can't seem to express myself today. The words won't work with me. My thoughts are twisted with confusion and despair. I feel like I'm writhing in pain, screaming at the top of my lungs but no one can hear me. No, that's not true. What I mean is that the specific person I want to hear me, doesn't. I guess I have this childish fantasy that you will come and save me. Save me from myself, save me from being so self-destructive. That's when the self loathing comes in, as always. This is the moment I want to run and never come back. Childish dream, I know. But sometimes I just want to get away, forget everything and be someone else.


And try, and try to understand me
And try to understand what I say when I say I can't stay
I, I'm moving on from this place
I'm leaving and I won't quit running away.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar